- What the cellar doors are doing that is special for the weekend
- Touring map, so you can easily find all the activites
- How to get to us
- Cellar door bus schedule
- Special events over the weekend
- Community activities
01. The promoter is: Heathcote Tourism & Development
02. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years.
03. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
05. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
07. Closing date for entry will be June 22 2018 at 1pm AEDT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
08. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
09. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the competition post and comment on the competition post.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transf
erable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
3. Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email or on Facebook within by June 30. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Heathcote Tourism & Development and not to any other party.